Photography Terms & Conditions
A deposit is required upon booking Alan Hewson Photography for your Wedding. Without this deposit being made the wedding photography cannot be accepted as a confirmed booking.
The oustanding balance must be paid in full prior to viewing of photographs.
You can pay online using your debit or credit card. You can also pay by cash or cheque. Cheques made payable to Alan Hewson Photography.
Alan Hewson Photography will always seek permission prior to using any photograph in a studio, brochure or other commercial process.
4. Photographs & Photography
All photograph sizes are nominal. Alan Hewson Photography will attempt to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee an exact colour match due to certain dyes in material. Any photographs given at no charge will be the property of the client. Alan Hewson Photography employs several professional & experienced photographers, no guarantees can be given as to which photographer will carry out any photography unless otherwise stated in writing.
All re-orders shall be treated as an extension of the Clients contract. No responsibility for error will be accepted unless orders are given in writing. Re-orders of any kind have to be paid for on re-ordering, no re-orders will be commenced without payment. Telephone re-orders, with negative/ digital file numbers relayed will be the complete responsibility of the Client. We offer a secure internet re-ordering site of any images.
The 1988 Copyright Act assigns the copyright to the photographer. It is contrary to this act to copy or to allow to be copied, any photographs covered by the Clients contract. All negatives and Digital files remain the property of the Company.
7. Other Contracted Personnel
It is understood by the client that it is their responsibility to inform the Car Hire Company, Caterers or any interested third party of the agreed expected time for the wedding photography and that the photographer cannot be held responsible for any loss of requested views due to non co-operation by these said parties.
All deposits and payments are non refundable if the date is changed or the Wedding date cancelled.
9. Force Majueure
Should delivery of any goods be prevented or delayed by reason of any strike, war, fire accident or breakdown of the companies machinery, delay in materials from third parties, acts of God, Government action or any cause whatsoever outside of the control of Alan Hewson Photography, Alan Hewson Photography should not be held responsible. In any event the Alan Hewson Photography shall not be liable in any way for loss or damage arising directly or indirectly in consequence of such happenings. Although every attempt will be made by the photographer to meet the highest standards of photography at the wedding it must be understood that he cannot be held responsible for the weather; the décor and the surroundings of the place of marriage, the reception or any background where photographs will, could have and have been taken.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
3. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Alan Hewson Photography automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Alan Hewson Photography may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfil your requests for certain products and services. However, Alan Hewson Photography does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Alan Hewson Photography may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Alan Hewson Photography to provide services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Alan Hewson Photography. If you have provided personal information to Alan Hewson Photography and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Alan Hewson Photography at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Alan Hewson Photography information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site. We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures. Further, Alan Hewson Photography retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Alan Hewson Photography may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Alan Hewson Photography after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
8. Questions or Suggestions
1. Alan Hewson Photography may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
2. All material on this site is copyright Alan Hewson Photography unless otherwise stated.
3. The Alan Hewson Photography logo must not be used to link to our site or in other ways represent Alan Hewson Photography on other websites without explicit permission from Alan Hewson Photography. The only exceptions to this rule are for associated Alan Hewson Photography Partners and Affiliates.
4. You are welcome to link to material on the Alan Hewson Photography website so long as appropriate credit is given in the link title. You may not link to images or other downloadable resources unless explicit permission from Alan Hewson Photography has been sought, or it falls under the general copyright statement above. Please note we do not have a generic ‘links’ page. We link to other sites as and when we feel it adds value to the content on our site. The decision to link is an editorial one. We do not generally link to commercial enterprises of any nature except those that we have an affinity partnership with.
5. Content on the Alan Hewson Photography website, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Alan Hewson Photography, its services (or to third party products and services), is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Alan Hewson Photography will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, arising from or in connection with the use of the website. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
7. Alan Hewson Photography does not warrant that functions contained in the website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties. 8. The presentation of material on this website and the geographical designations employed do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of Alan Hewson Photography concerning the legal status of any country, territory or area, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.